POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Import scene file problem : Import scene file problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Import scene file problem
From: pierre
Date: 5 Sep 2006 08:05:00
Message: <web.44fd676f1c12001dad334ed60@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,

I am a rookie in programation and especially in povray.
I have converted 3D surface from matlab in .pov using poseray.

I obtained several files:
test_POV_main
test_POV_mat
test_POV_geom

Then , I wanted to insert this surface into a specifcal environement. I've
defined the camera, the texture, the source...

But, how do I open those files created with poseray?
I used #fopen and #read but It doesn't work, the software doesn't recognised
my surface and asked for an Object.

Thanks by advance
Pierre